Whiskey Lake - Cold Storage
This arched cave is built into the bottom of the hill about a quarter mile east of Marshall Airfield. It is apparently the last remaining structure of what once was the small community/town of Whiskey Lake. This community would have served as a place for soldiers to blow off steam. There was a lake (more of a marsh or even a swamp) that used to sit to the north of this hill and a fairy operated that brought the soldiers back and forth from post to the bars and brothels that operated along the hillside. The lake drained during the 1913 flood and the town faded away. The cave opens up via couple steps and out to the northwest and only measures 8’(L)x5.5’(W)x 4.5’(H).